Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ego

So, remember that I deided that I had to dump my new best girlfriend because he went off on a cocaine binge?

I know he's still alive b/c I sometimes get this irresistable urge to pseudo-cyber-stalk him. I check out his Myspace page and see that he has been on line. What that is all about, I do not know. But, yes, I do a little cyber-monitoring of his activities. Okay, I admit it: that's just a little effed-up. It started out b/c I was worried about him and wanted to make sure he wasn't dead.

But then, after HE NEVER ONCE CALLED ME so I could tell him I was dumping him as a friend, I became incensed over the possibility that he was dumping me first. Is HE dumping ME because I don't do cocaine and I am BORING?!

I could take consolation that I am still in his top 8. But, you can bet your ass that if I change my Myspace picture to something less, er... sexy, then he will dump me out of his top 8.

I said he was my best girlfriend. I never said he wasn't shallow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. Either get in touch with him and stand by him when he's down (maybe he's not as strong as you are when it comes to the will power it takes to stop doing drugs) or consider it a relief that he hasn't called you. Then you don't have to deal with him anymore. If he is jeapordizing your sobriety then just let him go. You may not be at a point yet in your life to where you can safely help other drug addicts without falling off the wagon yourself. Either way, throw your pride out the window. Pride can get us into a lot of trouble. I fight this battle conctantly myself.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.