Monday, September 25, 2006

My Celebrity boob twin?

Your Celebrity Boob Twin:

Charlize Theron


You know, I really do not like that word "boob." It's just an unpleasant, sloppy word for such a lovely body part. And when you call a person a boob, you insult him. That's just silly - why, I think calling a person a boob should be a compliment of the highest order, signifying that they are soft and beautiful and that to be in their presence is comforting somehow.

Now that I think about it, I guess all sexual body parts turn out to be insults when hurled appropriately at your interlocutor. But, why should that be?

What a majestic thing a penis is. Why on earth should it also be a condemnation?

1 Comments:

Blogger thesunwolf said...

Uhm...yeah.

Your boobs are way better than Charlize Theron's.

WAY better.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.