Thursday, September 21, 2006

Guy-aitus

So, I went ahead and dumped Mr. Incredible.

Then along came another guy with flowers. I said no.

I am on Guy-aitus.

Which probably isn’t such a bad thing, I guess, since I keep effing up my interesting new concept birth control.

The (somewhat) funny thing about this is that I somehow thought it would be a good idea if I synchronized my dog’s flea preventative medicine schedule with my own nuvaring schedule.

But now that I have it all messed up, not only do I have the (highly theoretical immaculate conception kind of) possibility of becoming pregnant, but I might also get fleas.

4 Comments:

Blogger hotpinksox said...

Guy-aitus?!?!?!?!? A) it won't be for long. And B) that is my word.

Guy-atius means you don't want to date. Do you not want to date?

Oh and ps guess who called me last night?

8:43 AM  
Blogger None At All said...

What in the HELL are you doing at your office at this hour?

Who called you last night? hmmmm... the same guy who emailed me today? He's a playah... What'd y'all talk about?

ps- I went running with your new boyfriend today. Let's call him redbeard here. I am prepping him for you. You guys will be great together.

8:01 PM  
Blogger thesunwolf said...

I want to hang out with you two when I come home in late Oct.

Oh, and I agree with hotpink...your breaks from men do seem to be short and sweet.

But, it's part of what I love about ya.

6:40 AM  
Blogger None At All said...

YES! I do NOT WANT TO DATE

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.