Sunday, October 22, 2006

I RAN (and there were no cops chasing me)!!

Vis-à-vis exercise, my mantra used to be "Run or Breathe."

There was just NO WAY to drink as much alcohol as I drank and eat as many pills as I required and ALSO do some kind (any kind) of exercise. You have no idea how time-consuming it can be to chewing up forty horse pills a day, swallow another 10 to 12 other assorted lil pills, and swill back half a handle of vodka. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.

But, anyway, that was then.

This is now

Can you believe I ran a race? Me either. Stay tuned for Armageddon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You?... ran 10 miles? I had read you were running but I figured that meant jogging. I'm very impressed.
I'll tell the girls in the morning... they are both asleep... they'll be equally impressed.

9:03 PM  
Blogger hotpinksox said...

So proud of you!

3:31 PM  
Blogger thesunwolf said...

I continue to be impressed by your positive change, luv.

I'm about to join you in the single world, finally...thank goodness.

So, just remember, it could be worse. You could live in Ohio.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.