Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Web of Lesbian Intrigue

Last night my roomie and I were hanging out and she said, "We need to get that CD."

I said, "Which CD?"

She said, "You know, the one from that movie we watched by that guy who made the whole film on his imac."

"Oh, yeah," I said, "The one we watched with [name removed to protect the innocent]?"

She said, "[name removed to protect the innocent]?" She clearly had no idea who I was talking about.

I said, "[NAME REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT]!!" I was incredulous.

Still met with a blank stare, I had to qualify [name removed to protect the innocent] with the following, "OUR EX-GIRLFRIEND!"*

Laughing maniacally, she managed to get out, "I was confused because I thought we watched that movie with [another name removed to protect the innocent], and as far as I know, NEITHER ONE OF US has EVER slept with HER...

She trailed off, steering her eyes around the side of her head toward me, studying my face to see if I was hiding anything...



*[name removed to protect the innocent] was not 'our girlfriend' simultaneously, but rather consecutively, which is almost as bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger hotpinksox said...

Is this about me?

wait a minute ... I don't sleep with girls.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!! i still say you have a career in writing .
go on pen thar best seller.
your life is a book...and dont forget the chapter about your mama who was runned over by a damned ole train the day she got out of prison

but be kind....cause i love ya honey
oh!! maybe you should write about me...hehehe...keep the chin up baby....youir gonna be ok...and you are a champ>

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.