Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blame it on the Meds, Part Deux

Whooo.... Whoaaahhh.... A manic three days of spur-of-the-moment, middle-of-the-week camping, painting my living room and dining room, and scrubbing the floors for hours with a tiny bowl of cleanser and a small sponge...

I went down in a blaze of glory on Saturday afternoon when my New and Improved Dope Dealer hit me with a special shot outta his blow gun - a poisonous dart antidote to my lunatic ravings. Stars and Moon circling my head. Blackness.

Note to self: NEVER NEVER take provigil again. He called it Adverse Reaction. I call it: If I wanted to feel like that I woulda stayed up a week smoking cocaine and drinking GHB!!

2 Comments:

Blogger hotpinksox said...

So glad you are feeling better. I actually "got high" Sunday from the sugar of a fudgepop. Girl, we would have been a fun pair shopping at Walmart.

Wait . . .

We might have fit in.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous aurochem sildenafil reviews said...

Ppg 0.3mg Tablet is utilized to bring down the blood glucose level in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, mainly when different medicines cannot give the ideal outcomes. It has a place with a gathering of medications known as alpha-glucosidase inhibitors.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.