Thursday, August 11, 2005

Puppy Kindergarten

I have the #1 Cutest Puppy ever to scamper the face of this planet. His name (after long and heated debate, and not a minimal amount of fighting with his Auntie L) is Pogo. This is Pogo:



He is handsome, yeah? How about another shot of the lil poochie-poo?



I love that one because it illustrates why Pogo is an appropriate name for him - his lil hind end just hops around like that all the time as if he had a built-in Pogo Stick. It just seems to get higher than the rest of him when he is excited. It's really cute. But I digress...

Tonight was our first Puppy Kindergarten class. We are already dropouts. We left in ignominy at the end of the hour, refund in hand (or paw as it were).

You know, it took me so long to figure out how to upload those photos (and actually, I am so mortified by why we had to dropout) that I am too exhausted to go on with this blog. My friends who read this blog can just give me a call to get the scoop. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.